Tuesday, November 1, 2016

The Call

                                                                  The Call

Today, Tuesday, October 4th ,2016 at approximately 3pm, after over 25-years at two of the United States of America most notorious solitary confinement and draconic prisons: USP-Marian and ADX-Florence, I had my first opportunity to call my younger sister Ms. Tanya Simone Layne an attorney at a prestigious law firm on the Avenue of America in New York City, and like most misled African Americans here in America who have abandoned their relatives and loved ones to the mercy of this sadistic,systemic - discriminating, cannibalistic system call United States of Amerikkka Penal System, she was not receptive.


                                                               Not Receptive
She was not receptive. She was neither courteous nor conscientious. When I called her she declined to accept my call ___ even though I paid for the call ___ she refused my call of course, I was hurt/disappointed, and embarrassed for her.


                                                                   My Blood
Here it is my little sister, my blood,  someone who I had loved dearly. Someone who as a child, I bought her, her first television set, fed her and made sure her mom's rent was paid after our dad was abruptly murdered. Someone who when she was a child and I got arrested I had pledged to shield from the glare of publicity by bearing my indignities alone,(buried!), during my painful, lonely, humiliating 28 years __ without a visit __ at two of the most extreme, draconic, dehumanizing, solitary confinement prisons in the world. Yet, she demonstrated such ignorance and indifference toward me. She, while sitting in her luxurious office, in one of New York City most extravagantly rich district, didn't even considered her brother's fate. That call could have been my last call; the call to save my life. Yet she declined to accept my call and did not hesitated to hang up.


                                                                    Ingrates
I guess her ungrateful mother or step-mother did not taught her well or told her of my dedicated contribution to her growth: her education; and, her now bright future, or the sacrifices I made for her and the family. This was a clear implication that she is not as intelligent as she pretended to be or I thought she was, and that her Amerikkkan Harvard's education had only taught her how to be a cannibal. I guess monkeys do not share banana(s). 

                                                           Appreciate the --- Growth
While I can (and (y)our dad would have) appreciated the academical/professional successful growth she has experienced and accomplished in the past 20-25 years, I'm extremely frustrated with her negligence(s), and the indifference(s) shown... It seems like over the years she has never taken time to be introspective about (or be mindful of) her brother dire situation. I consider the current situation intolerable. It seemed serious enough to warrant that call to her office on Tuesday afternoon, October 4th, in which she declined to accept ___ and my survival requires that I take this next step.


                                                             Demonized & Vilified
I understood that I've been (wrongfully) demonized and vilified, but she knew better. and as a law-abiding citizen all her life ____ and now a swore protector of the constitution ___she should have nothing to worried about being hospitable to her brother. But, instead, she chooses to be neglectful and to become another defector while her brother suffer and decomposes(s) and rot in total isolation.

                                                         Nearly 30 years without a Visit
After nearly 30 years, isolated in solitary confinement where I bear my pain without a single visit_ _  while they keep up appearances, I do deserve some respect. I do deserve that phone call. That was very disrespectful and inconsiderate: ridiculously ugly! That said, I have no ill-will towards her. I wish her the best: we were blood. I also want to thank the few members of my family and friends and the many strangers I met via the internet over the years who have been receptive and supporting; and whose love and respect never, wavered ___ you kept me sane and alive in this modern day hell. Thank You. Respect!

Written on 10.4.2016
at the notorious
ADX-SDP
By: DUE

3 comments:

  1. Yo Delroy this Jermaine Tony Balls son,, Tony got deported back to Jamaica around 1996 and Died in 2007.. I always wonder about you and Bud ,Glad too that you keeping it strong.., God Bless stay strong and dont give up .. Much Respect

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings Delroy from me and husband we were so touched by ur story we would love to write u and u been a Rasta as u said we can put u in a higher frame of mind. Jah lives bredren our fellow Jamaican.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I'm Anngie I would like to talk to you

    ReplyDelete